You are here
Assistant Accountant 12 month contract role
- Must be available to start straight away!
- Kingston Area
About Our Client
My client are located right next to Kingston station.
- To provide accurate management information with insightful commentary and analysis to senior managers and discuss with budget holders.
- To support the Management Accountant in the production of the monthly reporting pack to useful and relevant information. This includes the maintenance and use of management information tools.
- To coordinate with the Business Partner and the Budget Holders in the provision of budget upload and phasing for Faculties and Departments. To review the budget allocations and phasing on an annual basis for consistency.
- To assist the Senior Financial Accountant in the preparation of the Financial Statements
- To complete government statistical return, VAT returns, gift aid and landlords return.
- To support to the Risk and Business Continuity Manager in the maintenance of Risk Management system and Risk registers.
- To carry out financial due diligence on potential collaborative partners escalating concerns or issues to relevant managers/ stakeholders
The Successful Applicant
MUST HAVE FULL MANAGEMENT ACCOUNTS EXPERIANCE!
Kowledge and qaulifications:
- Professional Accountancy qualification
- High level of accounting competence
- Excellent IT skills and experience. Includes the use of Financial Systems and able to create and use complex excel spreadsheets
- Competent use of V look up and pivot tables
- Experience of using planning software such as Hyperion, Cognos. Experience of BPC an advantage.
- Ability to analyse and work with complex spreadsheets and data sets to produce clear management information
- Interpersonal, influencing and networking - tact and diplomacy with the ability to persuade others to consider things in another way
- Demonstrable ability to work effectively under pressure and in a changing environment, meeting tight deadlines
- Evidence of sound judgement and a problem solving approach
- Excellent written and oral communication skills to explain concepts to expert and non-expert audiences
What's on Offer
Salary £30,000 -3 2,122 incl
Permanent/Fixed Term 1 Fixed term (1 year)
Full Time/Part Time Full Time
Working Hours 37 hours