You are here
- Area Manager
- Area Manager
About Our Client
Cleaning hospitality services
As an Area Manager you will be responsible for;
- Visit each hotel when required.
- Ensure audits are carried out in each region
- Ensure that all new Client locations are started and set up according to policies and procedures.
- Ensure that Area Managers validate and monitor review dates for risk assessments and methods of work.
Ensure that Area Managers authorise all equipment purchases in line with electrical safety requirements.
- Act as an escalation point for any client query or complaint within 24 hours, taking appropriate action.
Meet with Clients as required.
- Ensure that Managers compile and control all Service User visit reports for each site visit.
Ensure random checks are conducted on key control and handling.
Immediately follow up any security breaches and take appropriate action to prevent repeat incidents.
Ensure that the company property is maintained according to procedures.
Ensure that all work within regional responsibilities is invoiced at agreed time intervals.
Monitor Managers to ensure that client specifications are adhered to and that additional work is monitored and invoiced as agreed with clients.
Monitor and review to ensure that maximum productivity is achieved by using hotel activity reports. Review each hotel with designated Managers at frequent intervals.
In liaison with Managers and relevant staff, complete the costing for new clients.
Report all audit inspection results in line with service user branding.
- Ensure that all Managers Conduct Meetings at regular intervals with Site Managers/Cluster/Head Housekeepers.
- Co-ordinate periodic Housekeepers Meetings.
- Conduct monthly review meetings with appropriate Managers within the region.
- To take minutes at each meeting and highlight areas for follow up.
- Monitor to ensure that all new staff receive Health & Safety training, complete checklist and sign appropriate documents to confirm compliance.
- Monitor to ensure that all staff members receive refresher training at regular intervals.
- Monitor to ensure that accident reports are completed according to Company policy.
- Ensure that all appropriate Managers meet audit deadlines and complete appropriate forms
The Successful Applicant
Management experience is essential
Must have five years experience within the hotel industry and housekeeping
Strong Microsoft office skills
Clean driving licence
What's on Offer
Fully expensed company car, laptop and phone
Career progression, training and monitor scheme available