You are here
Area Cleaning Manager
- Retail and Leisure Cleaning
- Large Portfolio
About Our Client
Our client is a leading UK facilities management provider specialising in Cleaning. This is an exciting opportunity to join a UK national business and take the next step in your career.
The duties of the Area Cleaning Manager in Bristol:
- Staffing the units
- Oversee budgets
- Meet with the on site clients and make sure the operation runs smoothly- including rotas, staffing levels, recruitment and HR issues, conducting audits and ordering equipment and supplies.
- You will also be responsible for the input of wages weekly.
- On the sites you will manage the general cleaning, this is a hands on role so part of your day may need to be spent cleaning/ training staff.
- You will be travelling around the sites and be accountable for your portfolio.
- Due to the volume of sites and direct reports you will need to have excellent time management skills coupled with the ability to converse at all levels.
- have previous experience in people and cleaning management.
- have strong financial acumen and a commercial outlook, you will be used to providing exceptional service and be ready to adapt to customer`s changing requirements.
- SLA`s and manage KPI`s.
- exceptional people management skills to be able to lead, motivate and develop teams.
- The role is based on the road around sites (excellent time management).
- Carry out performance and quality audits, producing regular reports and be up to date with current H & S legislation and completing payroll.
- BIC`s and IOSHH or equivalent qualification is favourable.
The Successful Applicant
The Successful Area Cleaning Manager in Bristol will:
- Have a background in Retail Cleaning Management
- Have an IOSHH or BIC'S qualification
- Available to start quickly
- Full, clean driving licence
- Meet SLA`s and manage KPI`s
- You will be used to carrying out performance and quality audits, producing regular reports and be up to date with current H & S legislation and completing payroll.
- Great time management and organisation
What's on Offer
This is a permanent role offering a competitive salary with a company car, fuel card, laptop, phone and many more benefits.