You are here
Administrator required for Nationwide business in Wakefield
- Nationwide client with room for progression
- Full time permanent position
About Our Client
My client are a market leader within the security market, they provide a full administrative service on site of their premises in Wakefield.
Following unprecedented growth they require a administrator to join this exciting ever growing team.
If you are aspiring to be a PA this role is a good foot into the door for an administrator to gain further experience.
Within this newly designed role you will be required to provide administrative support to the area & branch managers by assisting in the development of the area through maintenance of records contracts, IT systems and general office duties.
- Full sales admin process management from quotes through to booking deliveries
- Creating and updating PowerPoint presentations.
- Maintaining company database
- Liaising with other departments
- Management of meeting rooms including provision of refreshments
- Provide support to key personnel in the Business Development team
- Assist with the smooth running of the general business administration activities
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate for this role will have worked in a admin role for at least 2 years and have a sound understanding of Microsoft excel, outlook & word.
What's on Offer
- Salary paying up to £15,000
- Career development
- Free parking