You are here
- Exciting opportunity to join a leading Cosmetics company in London's West End!
- Must have previous experience in the Cosmetics/ Retail industry
About Our Client
This company specialises in luxury home & body cosmetics and has stores across London. This Admin Assistant role will be based in their head office in London's West End.
The Admin Assistant will provide administrative support to the MD, Marketing team, Sales team and HR team where required. Duties include:
- Manage calendar and events, coordinate meetings, and make travel arrangements as needed
- Complete any necessary prep work for meetings (i.e. presentation materials, binders, etc).
- Complete meeting agendas and minutes.
- Invoices and expenses
- Reconcile the corporate credit card and ensure all receipts have been submitted.
- Approve and order supplies
- Managing suppliers
- Ordering stationary and flowers when required
- Being heavily involved in events and all logistics
- Special projects as assigned by the team
The Successful Applicant
The Admin Assistant must have:
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Be highly organised and approachable
- Be helpful and able to remain calm under pressure
- Be energetic
- A keen interest in the Cosmetics industry
- Previous experience working for a Cosmetics/ Retail business
What's on Offer
An Admin Assistant will be taken on for a minimum of 6 months at a leading FMCG Cosmetics company located in London's West End. The salary will be £20,000 but may be negotiable. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who has a background and interest in Cosmetics/ Retail.
It is essential that you have previously worked in Cosmetics or Retail.