You are here
£8 - £9 per hour (£16,639 - £18,719)
- Join the NHS as an admin assistant and build your experience!
- Candidates must be available immediately/soon.
About Our Client
The NHS is the UK's fifth largest employer. A placement here can provide invaluable experience when applying for future roles.
- Typing from handwritten notes
- Taking minutes
- Booking appointments
- Setting up rooms
- Inputting patient info onto the database
- Clerical duties
- Covering reception when necessary
- Ad hoc requests
The Successful Applicant
Candidate must be able to:
- Communicate effectively, both verbally and in written format
- Type at a good speed
- Evidence prior experience of audiotyping
- Evidence prior experience of administration
- Maintain patient confidentiality
- Provide high levels of customer service
What's on Offer
£8-£10 per hour depending on NHS banding