You are here
A fantastic opportunity to join this market leading retail establishment
A chance to utilise your management skills and drive a finance team forward
About Our Client
Being one of the market leaders in the Retail industry, my client has currently been running for over 20 years now. They now have over 400 locations across the UK and are constantly looking to expand on that.
They have experienced significant growth over the years, which is why they are now looking to expand into the food and drink industry. If you would like to be part of company that is experience excellent growth and are consistently progressing forward, than this is the role for you.
A number of the key responsibilities needed for the Accounts Supervisor role include:
- Plan and allocate the teams work, producing a schedule of duties each week
- Communicate effectively with members of the team, both individually and collectively via weekly briefings.
- Ensure staff are trained and competent in all aspects of their role.
- Ensure that the sales are checked and any adjustments processed weekly are put on to the account systems.
- Ensure that the necessary reconciliations are completed in a timely manner and liaise with senior management regarding discrepancies, ensure that all enquiries are followed up weekly.
- Ensure the daily price checking is completed in a timely manner, discrepancies reported to the relevant companies and monitor corrected invoices.
- Ensure that month end tasks meet the deadline set by management.
The Successful Applicant
A number of the key attributes needed to be successful as a Accounts Supervisor include:
- Excel skills at an intermediate level (minimum)
- Ability to lead a team.
- Positive and driven attitude.
- Good communication skills, verbally and written.
- Previous accounts experience (ideal)
- Good reconciliation skills.
- Previous stock control experience (ideal)
What's on Offer
A competitive job salary, on-site parking, a chance to lead and manage a sufficient team of accounts assistant, excellent benefits package.