You are here
Accounts Receivables Clerk
- Accounts Reveivable Clerk within a growing accounts team
- Financial Services client based in Bromley
About Our Client
The client is a leading company within the Financial Services Sector.
The Account Receivables Clerk will be responsible for dealing with all aspects of processing collection income. Collection income is recorded on one of 3 collection systems. There are c.5000 refunds to be issued monthly and more than 300 000 payments to apply monthly across the 3 collection systems.
Adherence at all time to the payment processing, unallocated funds and overpayment policies are key elements of each Account Receivable Clerk's responsibility and any exceptions are recorded on the TCF dashboards.
- Processing of all incoming payments received (Standing Orders, Bacs, Direct Debits, Debit Card, and Cheques)
- Coordinate the receipt of incoming payments to ensure complete and accurate financial reporting
- Validate and authorise EDCA invoices relating to files received
- Resolving of unallocated funds and liaising with banks, vendors, DMCs etc. in doing so
- Validate and refund of overpayments (where appropriate) and ensure no commission was paid relating to these funds
- Assist with resolving collection bank reconciliation items
- Reacting efficiently to address email and telephone payment / account related queries and liaising directly with other departments within the company and external providers when necessary
The Successful Applicant
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office package, particularly Word & Excel (Minimum Vlookups and Pivot Tables).
- Minimum of two years accounting/administrative experience in an Accounts Receivable role within financial services.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
Desirable Applicants Will Also Have
- GCSE English/Maths at grade C or above or equivalent.
- Excellent time management and organisational skills.
- Work well within a team.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Highly self-motivated.
What's on Offer
Competitive Salary plus Benefits