You are here
Accounts Receivable Clerk
£20,000 - £24,000
- Junior role within a world leading property company
- Opportunity to progress through a growing finance team
About Our Client
A multinational company that operates in over 80 countries, this property asset management company is one of the largest in the world. It boasts over 15,000 staff, and a turnover in the billions.
- Monitor, maintain and calculate all turnover calculations.
- Ensure Rent Deposit accounts are set up and maintained on the tenant record accurately.
- Where service charge shortfalls occur, investigate and report to surveyors on a weekly basis.
- Process car park, mall and miscellaneous income for shopping centres and provide reconciliation for clients as required.
- Preparation of completion statements relating to sales of properties and surrenders of tenant's leases, ensuring that all potential income is collected and appropriate refunds made.
- Posting/processing adjustments to tenants account as required by documentation (for example leases and licences).
- Posting/processing recharge of recoverable expenditure to tenants accounts as required and posting of journals in relation to non-recoverable proportion.
- Complete banking summaries for clients within the agreed timeframes.
- Process tenant refunds as instructed by surveyors.
- Assist with the rent raise process for all portfolios.
- Liaise with site staff to ensure service charge expenditure allocation is correct and amend as necessary.
- Update the system to raise any interest on late payment charges as authorised by the relevant surveyor.
- Work within the team to ensure there are no backlogs of work.
- Any other accounting duties necessary to assist with the running of the various portfolios within the team.
- Adhere to policies, procedures and RICS rules.
The Successful Applicant
- Knowledge / experience of basic accounting.
- Minimum GCSE Level education including Maths and English.
- Formal qualification: AAT or equivalent ideal.
- Computer literacy essential.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to set own priorities.
- Organised and able to work to detail and to deadlines.
What's on Offer
- Competitive salary
- annual salary review
- annual discretionary bonus
- non-contributory pension
- life assurance
- 25 days holiday
- discretionary accountancy training sponsorship
- private medical care
- interest free season ticket loan.