You are here
This position is now filled
- I'm currently recruiting for a temporary Accounts Payable clerk for East London
- This role is working for a Global Telecoms Company
About Our Client
My client is a leading telecoms company located in East London, that provides integrated managed data services linking people with cloud technology. They provide a fully integrated range of cloud, data management, and connectivity to their clients. This services helps provide an innovative service to their clients to help them stand out from the crowd.
They are a business that prides themselves on teamwork, collaboration and innovation to help continuously improve their product and service.
They're now looking to add a temporary Accounts Payable clerk to the team, to assist them with a high volume of work.
Accounts Payable, East London
- Opening and distributing post
- Matching, batching and coding a high volume of invoices to be sent out for authorisation
- Process travel expenses & credit card expenses
- Supplier statement reconciliations
- Bank reconciliations
- Prepare weekly payment runs
- Resolve supplier and internal queries
- Ad hoc duties as required
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate MUST be immediately available or on a 1 week notice period.
No specific system is required for this role but knowledge of accounting software such as Sage Line 50 or Sage 200, SAP, SUN and Oracle will be advantageous.
Previous exposure to the roles and duties above is necessary, as is exposure to the Telecoms industry.
What's on Offer
The successful candidate will be paid between Â£11-Â£13 per hour depending on experience. This is a temporary role to assist the finance team during a busy period, with the chance to extend as needed.