You are here
- MUST BE LOCAL TO TWICKENHAM!!
- MUST BE IMMEDIATELY AVAILABLE!!
About Our Client
My client is an international FTSE 200 company located in the heart of Twickenham.
* Registering and Posting of Invoices & Credit Notes.
* Processing Subcontractor payments
* Inputting of Bank Transaction daily.
* Preparation of purchase ledger and subcontractor payment runs.
* Supplier statement reconciliations
* Reconciliation of Cash Books.
* Bank Reconciliation's
* Processing staff expenses.
* Reviewing & distribution of invoice registers as required.
* Authorisation of invoices covered by order up to £500
* To review all final warning and legal action letters.
* Setting up of Supplier / Contractor's files.
* Credit Checking new Subcontractor & Suppliers
* Filing of all documents types to include annual archiving.
* Preparation of responses to supplier & subcontractor queries.
* Completing the monthly CIS returns.
* Banking of Receipts.
* Any other duties as required by departmental seniors.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Purchase ledger experience
- Happy to work 8.00am to 17.30pm
- The candidate must live locally to Twickenham
- Must have excellent communication skills
What's on Offer
- An immediate start
- Good salary
- A very social team
- Good progression routes
- Study support when the candidate goes permanent