You are here
- Must be immediately available to start
- Must be local to St Margarets
About Our Client
My client is a FTSE 100 company in St Margarets, they need someone to join their team ASAP due to internal growth.
* Registering and Posting of Invoices & Credit Notes.
* Processing Subcontractor payments
* Inputting of Bank Transaction daily.
* Preparation of purchase ledger and subcontractor payment runs.
* Supplier statement reconciliations
* Reconciliation of Cash Books.
* Bank Reconciliation's
* Processing staff expenses.
* Reviewing & distribution of invoice registers as required.
* Authorisation of invoices covered by order up to £500
* To review all final warning and legal action letters.
* Setting up of Supplier / Contractor's files.
* Credit Checking new Subcontractor & Suppliers
* Filing of all documents types to include annual archiving.
* Preparation of responses to supplier & subcontractor queries.
* Completing the monthly CIS returns.
* Banking of Receipts.
* Any other duties as required by departmental seniors.
The Successful Applicant
- Extensive Purchase Ledger experience
- Must be immediately available and local
What's on Offer
- Good salary
- Working hours 8.00am til 17.30pm