You are here
- I'm currently recruiting for a Temporary Accounts Payable clerk
- This role is working for a Marketing Agency located in East London
About Our Client
My client is a global Digital Marketing Agency, looking to empower their clients through personalising their digital marketing campaigns which improve the experience for both the client and in turn, their customer. They deliver omni-channel marketing initiatives for their clients which enable them to personalise every interaction with their customers. They're now looking for an Accounts Payable clerk to assist their finance team during a very busy period.
Accounts Payable, East London
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Matching, batching and coding a high volume of invoices weekly
- Processing multi-currency invoices and employee expenses
- Bank reconciliations
- Supplier statement reconciliations
- Dealing with internal and external queries
- Ad hoc finance duties as needed
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate must be immediately available or on MAXIMUM 1 week notice period and will have exposure to the previous duties listed.
No specific system is required, however knowledge of accounting software and strong Excel skills are desirable.
What's on Offer
The successful candidate will be offered between £11-£13 per hour, depending on experience. This is a temporary role, but does have the chance to go permanent for the right candidate.