You are here
- I'm currently recruiting for a Purchase Ledger clerk based in East London
- This is a temporary role with the chance for it to go permanent
About Our Client
My client is a leading furniture retail company based in East London. They have been providing high quality furniture for the last 30 years and work with some of the leading companies in London. With a focus on the customer and quality products the company has gone from strength to strength and are now looking to add to their finance team. They require a Purchase Ledger clerk to come in and assist the busy finance team over the next few months.
Purchase Ledger, East London
Roles and Duties:
- Opening and distributing post
- Matching, batching and coding a high volume of invoices to be sent out for authorisation
- Process travel expenses & credit card expenses
- Supplier statement reconciliations
- Bank reconciliations
- Prepare weekly payment runs
- Resolve supplier and internal queries
- Ad hoc duties as required
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate MUST be immediately available or on a 1 week notice period.
No specific system is required for this role but knowledge of accounting software such as Sage Line 50 or Sage 200, SAP, SUN and Oracle will be advantageous.
Previous exposure to the roles and duties above is necessary.
What's on Offer
The successful candidate will be paid between £11-13 per hour depending on experience. This assignment will be a minimum of 2 months, with the chance for it to get extended or turn permanent for the successful candidate.