You are here
Accounts Payable Team Leader
Permanent Accounts Payable Team Leader Role
About Our Client
Our client is a well known & growing brand based in Croydon looking to add an Accounts Payable Team Leader to their Accountancy team.
Our client is looking for an Accounts Payable Team Leader to join their Accountancy team in Croydon.
- Day to day supervision of the Purchase Ledger team.
- Liaise with Bank, Raise Chaps, BACS and Cheque payments for team.
- Responsible for own accounts.
- To ensure all invoices are processed in a timely basis, and to delegate work to the team where necessary to accomplish this.
- To ensure that all Team members are correctly trained to meet their criteria, this includes assisting the P/L Manager to develop all team members to their full potential.
- Managing Account Administrators to ensure that all work is completed in accordance with Purchase Ledger Procedures
- To take on adhoc projects within the department as assigned by the P/L Manager.
- Making IT aware of system issues and tracking their progress
- Liaising with Third Parties to improve the electronic invoicing system
The Successful Applicant
A successful candidate will be used to a high volume environment & posses good Excel skills
What's on Offer
£25,000 - £30,000