You are here
Accounts Payable Supervisor
Are you an experienced Purchase Ledger looking for a new challenge?
Look no further!
About Our Client
This company has over 150 staff based in Esher. They have a separate invoice processing team so you will not be responsible for entering invoices - this is not your average AP role. The company have a team of 25 invoices processes who take guidance from the AP team. Due to a recent growth will need an experienced pair of hands to help install new processes & best practices.
Initially this role will be focused on:
- International Multicurrency and Domestic Supplier Payment Runs
- Query Resolution
- Bank Queries (Bank Details, Supplementary information)
- Supplier Statement Reconciliations
- Bank & Other Reconciliations
- Age Creditor Analysis
- Assistance to the AP Manager on various tasks
This role will need to communicate well with the Sales Ledger function, and our Operational Departments in order to ensure effectiveness of the payment process
The Successful Applicant
My client are looking for a personable and friendly individual with excellent written and verbal communication skills, along with:
- Previous experience of working within an accounts or finance setting
- Experience of accounts invoicing and processing
- Ability to work as part of a team is essential
- Good bookkeeping skills and a high level of accuracy are essential
- Exposure to working with foreign currencies is preferable
- Fully competent in Excel
- Experience of working within the international medical insurance, assistance sector would be an advantage.
All newly appointed team members go through a comprehensive induction training programme to ensure they are fully trained and able to provide the level of service.
What's on Offer
As well as a competitive salary, my client are offering a generous holiday allowance and a fantastic pension scheme.