You are here
Accounts Payable Supervisor
- One of London's biggest Education Organisations
- Repsonsible for the entire Accounts Payable department
About Our Client
Based in London this organisation provides Higher Education courses to around 20,000 individuals across a number of campuses across the city.
The Accounts Payable Supervisor will have two direct reports and be responsible for the following duties
- Oversee the day to day running of the Accounts Payable department
- Deal with complex queries from external and internal customers and maintain good relationships with stakeholders.
- Monitor and report on Key Performance Indicators.
- Assist with Process Improvements and proactively make suggestions on how the team could work more efficiently/
The Successful Applicant
The succesful Accounts Payable Supervisor will have experience of supervising an accounts payable team. Exposure to Agresso and an AAT qualification is desired but not essential.
What's on Offer
A salary of between 29,000 and 33,000 plus benefits.