You are here
Accounts Payable Supervisor
Excellent permanent job opportunity in Macclesfield
Accounts Payable Supervisor to work for a reputable financial services business
About Our Client
The company are a reputable financial services business who are recognised with an Investors in People accreditation.
The Accounts Payable Supervisor will be managing a successful team of Accounts Payable Clerks.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Ensure the payment process is managed effectively
- Manage statement reconciliations
- Identify transactional discrepancies, resolve queries
- Work closely with continuous improvement team to develop procedures
- Other ad hoc duties
The Successful Applicant
The Accounts Payable Supervisor will be:
- Experienced in Purchase Ledger / Accounts Payable procedures
- A natural leader with the ability to coach, mentor and inspire others
- A strong team player with a passion for helping others
What's on Offer
Competitive salary - £20,000 - £23,000 + generous holidays + excellent pension contribution + child care vouchers + much more! You will also have access to structured training and development programmes.