You are here
Accounts Payable Officer
- 6 - 12 month contract
- Battersea Park, South West London
About Our Client
You will be joining the head offices of a consumer goods business based in Battersea Park, South West London. Working in a team of 5, you will report directly into the finance manager and be responsible for the day to day running of the purchase ledger.
You must be able to start on an immediate basis. We are unable to consider applicants who are on notice.
- Matching, batching and coding invoices
- Dealing with supplier queries
- Entering and updating supplier account information
- Filing and scanning invoices
- General administration
The Successful Applicant
We are looking to speak with experienced purchase ledger clerks who are able to work in a fast paced environment. It is essential that you have high volume invoice processing experience and those from a retail background would be desirable.
We are also looking to speak with candidates who:
- Can travel to Battersea Park, South West London
- Have excellent excel skills
- Exposure to retail stock/non stock invoicing
- Excellent team player
- AAT studier or equivalent
- Kerridge systems experience is desirable but not essential
- Committed to a temporary role
- Able to start immediately
What's on Offer
The successful candidate will start the role on a temporary basis with the potential to move onto a 12 month/permanent contract.