You are here
Accounts Payable Manager
- Hands on role
- Managerial experience essential
About Our Client
This organisation is a true market leader that strives for passion, excellence and industry leading innovation
The role is to manage the Accounts Payable Administrators, supervising the following activities:
- Receive invoices from suppliers
- Match invoices to PO's or send out invoices / claims without purchase orders to the buyers / managers for authorising signatories and coding.
- Code invoices where necessary
- Interact with buyers, suppliers and the Commercial teams over disputed invoices.
- Dealing with problem accounts and playing an active role in resolving queries
- Ensuring suppliers are paid within agreed terms.
- Reconciling and agreeing Supplier statements
- Organising payments to suppliers
- Making Foreign AP payments
- Liaison with suppliers accounts department to discuss any queries.
- Posting manual payments and matching against invoices when necessary.
- Raise inter-company recharge invoices as required
- Expenses cover as required especially holiday and sick cover and on when there are significant claims near payment dates.
- Run payment runs for expenses
- Journals and excel journal loads as required
- To coordinate, prepare and submit all supporting audit schedules/papers to support Half Year and Year End close.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will be able to clearly demonstrate a track-record of success as well as your passion to develop your career within a supportive and forward-thinking company. Both this role and company have a great deal to offer and you will progress in return for your hard work and dedication. The successful candidate will ideally have shared service centre background and managed large teams. Having the Ability to lead and motivate a team And Excellent customer service skills are essential
What's on Offer
This job offers a highly competitive salary and one of the best benefits packages in this area as well as perks & offers unique to the industry