You are here
Accounts Payable Manager
- A large well known public body
- Responsible for a team of 20
About Our Client
Based in London this organisation is one of the most well known public bodies in the UK.
The Accounts Payable Manager will be responsible for the following duties
- Supervising a team of 20.
- Establishing effective procedures within the Account Payable functions
- Manage process improvements to ensure the team is working efficiently
- Assist in the implementation of a new Finance System across the organisation
The Successful Applicant
The successful Accounts Payable Manager will have experience to managing a large Accounts Payable team and exposure to process improvements, system implementations and project management.
What's on Offer
A salary of between £45,000 and £55,000 plus benefits.