You are here
Accounts Payable Clerk
- My client are looking for an Accounts Payable Clerk to join them
- This is an opportunity to get back into a role immediately
About Our Client
My client is a growing Retail company and they continue to move from strength to strength.
They have recently implemented a new finance system and are increasing the head count within finance to compensate for the growth of the business overall.
There are over 40 people in finance within this business and as a result the volume of invoices that is dealt with is very high. They will need someone with a good understanding of the accounts payable process, comfortable enough to hit the ground running.
Based in Brentwood this company is one of the top employers in the area
Some of the main duties of this Accounts Payable Clerk role will be:
- Processing purchase ledger invoices and credit notes.
- Reconcile purchase ledger accounts to the supplier statements.
- Ensure DD suppliers accounts are maintained and reconciled.
- Liaise with the operations team on invoicing queries.
- Process company credit cards in line with group policy.
- Process staff expenses in line with group policy.Create all bank manual and automated payments in the appropriate banking platforms as required, and obtain approvals.
- Enter all payments into the accounting ledgers ready for allocation.
- Fully reconcile the bank accounts weekly and provide the Accountant with the bank rec for month end.
- Provide notification of payments to group treasury.
- Filing of all banking information.Support Internal / External audits.Ensure that Intertek accounting policies are adhered to.
- Using Sage
The Successful Applicant
The successful Accounts Payable Clerk will
- Be immediately available
- Comfortable with the invoicing process
- Have good Microsoft Excel skills & be comfortable with Sage
- Be happy to work in a growing company and be comfortable working hard to help the business to continue growing
What's on Offer
On offer for the successful candidate is:
- A Brilliant organisation to work for
- A great workplace and environment
- A chance to earn a permanent role