You are here
Accounts Payable Clerk
- Offer of career progression
- Experience of working with a renowned organisation
About Our Client
This Organisation is a international market leader within the Not for Profit and Charities sector.
The duties performed by the Accounts Payable Clerk are as follows:
* Code and enter invoices on to the accounts system with multiple departments and cost centres
* Ensure all invoices are authorised prior to payment from the appropriate manager
* Pay suppliers within the settlement terms and process remittance
* Scan and file purchase invoices using the Document Management system
* Carry out supplier statement reconciliations when required
* Reconcile the two weekly staff expenses run and being first point of contact for staff expenses related queries
The Successful Applicant
The successful Accounts Payable Clerk applicant must have the following knowledge:
communication skills Excellent
system skills. Computer literate in Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel and Outlook. Experience
with an accounting system where multiple departments and cost centres are used. Experience with Sage would be advantageous, but not essential. Candidates
studying towards a professional accounting qualification will be well suited to the role.
Pro-active and hardworking, showing a 'can-do' attitude to support the rest of the finance team.
What's on Offer
Highly attractive daily rate coupled with the opportunity to gain exposure working with a fast past International organisation.