You are here
Accounts Payable Clerk
£20,000 - £25,000
- Accounts Payable
- High Wycombe
About Our Client
My client are a leading pharmaceutical organisation, who are expanding their Accounts Payable team and seeking a Permanent Accounts Payable Clerk to join their busy Finance team.
The roles and responsibilities involved with this role include:
- Processing and checking invoices according to payment terms
- Resolving any discrepancies regarding payments, invoices or purchase orders
- Insuring credit is received for outstanding memos, issuing stop-payments or purchase order amendments.
- Adhoc duties including filing, scanning and filing
The Successful Applicant
- Previous Accounts Payable experience
- Strong excel skills
- Experience using SAP or Oracle is an advantage
- The desire to work in a fast-paced work place
- Excellent organisation skills
What's on Offer
A competitive salary with an excellent benefits package.