You are here
Accounts Payable Assistant
- All aspects of accounts payable
- Animal charity
About Our Client
A large animal charity based in Central London.
Reporting to the Accounts Payable Manager and working in a team of three, the Accounts Payable Assistant will be responsible for:
- Ensuring supplier invoices are approved and paid within agreed time frame.
- Processing all purchases and refunds.
- Reconciling supplier accounts and resolve differences.
- Assisting with payment runs (BACS, CHAPS, cheques, direct debits)
- Monitoring accruals for management accounts.
The Successful Applicant
The successful Accounts Payable Assistant will have a proven background working in a similar role where you have been processing supplier invoices and payments.
Previous exposure of using a finance system is essential, along with excellent communication skills.
The ability to multi-task and handle conflicting deadlines is an important aspect of this role.
What's on Offer
A salary up to £25,000 dependant on experience, plus excellent benefits.