You are here
Accounts Payable Assistant
- Accounts Payable Assistant
- Immediately Available
About Our Client
Our Client is a well known retail business located in Central London, they are currently recruiting for an experienced Accounts Payable Assistant to join their finance team on an immediate basis.
The team is quite small, but the business is growing rapidly so will suit someone looking to progress within the company and gain valuable responsibilities within their role.
- Inputting and coding of purchase invoices and credit notes
- Ensure timely authorisation of invoices
- Maintain an accurate daily log of all invoices
- Ensure invoices are paid in a timely manner
- Assist with the collation and review of payment proposals
- Ensure remittance advices are sent to suppliers
- Reconcile supplier accounts on a regular basis and resolve all anomalies and discrepancies
- Respond to supplier queries in a professional, efficient and timely manner
- Develop strong relationships and networks with both internal and external stakeholders
- Assist the Purchase Ledger Manager with all month-end procedures to ensure that agreed timescales are achieved.
- Assist in opening all received mail and distributing accordingly.
- Ensure that all supplier invoices are filed regularly
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate will have experience working in a similar role before, and been exposed to one of the following systems:
- Microsoft Dynamics/ Great plains
This is a temporary assignment, please do not apply if you are on a notice period of over a week.
What's on Offer
Ongoing temporary assignment