You are here
Accounts Payable Assistant
Full Time, Permanent Position
Global Business, Friendly Team and Relaxed Environment
About Our Client
Our client is a large employer in the local area, known for staff retention and an enjoyable working environment.
Duties of the successful Accounts Payable Assistant will include:
- Check, code and post invoices, ensuring that they are authorized in line with company policies and procedures.
- Post cash in various currencies to the purchase ledger from bank statements daily
- Prepare individual payments in various currencies and input manually onto banks.
- Reconcile supplier statements, proactively resolve issues. Process expenses & credit card charges.
- Review and update Purchase Ledger procedures on a regular basis
- Update and maintain spreadsheets in excel.
The Successful Applicant
To be considered for this position, candidates are required to have a basic understanding of the Accounts Payable function.
What's on Offer
A salary of £19,000- £22,000 depending on skills and experience.
Generous holiday allowance, pension scheme and company bonus.