You are here
Accounts Payable Assistant
- Market leading Manufacturing company looking for an Accounts Payable Clerk
- Exciting opportunity to grow and enhance your skills in a prestigious company.
About Our Client
Located in Bedford, my client is an acclaimed market leader in the Manufacturing and Production industry. They operate in over 30 countries and have a team of over 12,000 highly skilled employees that serve millions of businesses and customers a year. A highly profitable company with a focused Accounts Payable Manager, there is no better time then now to join this growing organisation that offers excellent career development.
A number of the key roles and duties needed for the Accounts Payable Assistant role include:
- Invoice processing and payment runs.
- Reconcile supplier statements and direct debits payments.
- Filing of all purchase ledger documents
- BACS payments.
- Manually raising cheques reconciling customer statements.
- Reconciling the ledgers to supplier statements.
The Successful Applicant
To truly succeed as an Accounts Payable Assistant in this company the ideal candidate will need to be:
- Both competent and fearless in their role, being prepared to get stuck in to the workload.
- Previous Accounts Payable experience.
- Knowledge of the Accounts Payable processes from start to finish.
- Being able to work efficiently in a team, as well as alone.
What's on Offer
A very competitive salary, parking on sight, career and personal development.