You are here
Accounts Payable - 6 month contract
£20,000 - £22,000
About Our Client
Our client is located in Clapham Junction and are in the hospitality and events industry.
They are now looking for an accounts payable clerk to join them on an immediate basis for a 6 month contract.
The position will see you work directly with the accounts payable manager and wider team of 5. You will be responsible for helping with the day to day running of the accounts payable department.
- Processing accounts payable invoices onto the system (SUN)
- Matching, batching and coding
- Ensuring invoices are ready for payment
- Staff expenses and petty cash
- Dealing with customer queries
- Assisting with payment runs
The Successful Applicant
We are looking for candidates who have at least 1 years experience in accounts payable in order to hit the ground running. It is essential that you can travel to Clapham Junction and would be committed to a minimum period of 6 months.
The role is very fast paced. We would be looking to speak to candidates who:
- Have used accounting software (ie SUN systems)
- Are degree educated or working towards relevant accounting qualifications such as AAT, ACCA or CIMA
- Have excellent communication skills
- Hard working and proactive
- Pay great attention to detail
What's on Offer
The successful candidate will be offered a 6 month contract paying £20,000 - £22,000 depending on experience.