You are here
Accounts Payable - 3 month Temp To Perm
are you looking for a new role?
want to work for a growing business?
About Our Client
My client is a well established, growing international business. Through growth they are re-locating to the Leatherhead area. they have bright modern offices and have a fun, open environment.
- All aspects of accounts payable, including the matching batching and coding of invoices.
- Reconcile supplier statements on a daily and weekly basis.
- Investigate and resolve queries relating to invoices on both ledgers.
- Check purchase orders in CRM and match up with purchase invoices received.
- The administration of Tax Disc for all company vehicles.
- Process expense claims for approval by Finance Director.
- Maintain, and update the fines database on a timely basis.
- Maintain the Shell fuel card database, ordering and cancelling cards on a timely basis.
- Prepare weekly BACS run.
- Manage all stationary orders.
- Process and complete credit form applications.
- Debit card payments, as and when needed.
- Open all post received.
- Liaise with suppliers via email/phone.
- Administration including filing.
- Perform other tasks as required.
The Successful Applicant
- Able to work in leatherhead
- Graduate or have a minimum of 3 months finance experience
What's on Offer
- 3 month temp role that may go onto a permanant role