You are here
City of London
£24,000 - £27,000
- Market leading FTSE 250 company
- Based in the heart of Central London
About Our Client
My client is one of the world's leading social platforms and is one of the UK's fastest growing social start-ups. Their rapid growth has led to their place in the FTSE 250, and are now growing in all areas of the company, including finance.
- Completion of weekly operating bank reconciliations
- Recommend and implement process improvements
- Record invoices on to internal systems and process for payment
- Handling invoice queries and ensuring credit notes are received if required
- Maintain purchase ledger accounts so payments are allocated against invoices and any queries are resolved
- Process payment runs and ad hoc payments
- Assisting with the month end process
- Review of staff expenses ensuring items claimed are appropriate
- Processing expense claims for payment and posting related journals
- Various ad-hoc financial requests to support the business
The Successful Applicant
- A graduate with a 2:1 degree or above
- Studying either ACCA or CIMA.
- Ability to work to tight month end deadlines.
- Intermediate level excel skills would be favourable.
- At least one years experience working within a finance team.
What's on Offer
- Starting salary of £24,000 - £27,000
- Full study package