You are here
Market leading FTSE 250 company
Based in the heart of Central London
About Our Client
My client is one of the world's leading social platforms and is one of the UK's fastest growing social start-ups. Their rapid growth has led to their place in the FTSE 250, and are now growing in all areas of the company, including finance.
- Completion of weekly operating bank reconciliations
- Recommend and implement process improvements
- Record invoices on to internal systems and process for payment
- Handling invoice queries and ensuring credit notes are received if required
- Maintain purchase ledger accounts so payments are allocated against invoices and any queries are resolved
- Process payment runs and ad hoc payments
- Assisting with the month end process
- Review of staff expenses ensuring items claimed are appropriate
- Processing expense claims for payment and posting related journals
- Various ad-hoc financial requests to support the business
The Successful Applicant
- A graduate with a 2:1 degree or above
- Studying either ACCA or CIMA.
- Ability to work to tight month end deadlines.
- Intermediate level excel skills would be favourable.
- At least one years experience working within a finance team.
What's on Offer
- Starting salary of £24,000 - £27,000
- Full study package