You are here
- My client based in Hatfield are looking for an Accounts Assistant
- This is a brilliant progressive role at an organisation with great people
About Our Client
My client is a nationwide organisation that have a large impact of society within the country. The business model is intertwined with a social responsibility as well.
The business are long standing, have a great reputation and are a household name. As soon as you find out who it is you'll be working for, you'll recognise them instantly.
They are based in the Hatfield and have good comfortable offices to work in.
This Accounts Assistant Role will be key to the forward running of the finance team and consequently the business. Some of the key expectations will be to:
Assist in the preparation of monthly customer management accounts producing supporting documentation for appropriate variance analysis.
Assist in the preparation of weekly customer/internal quicks.
Liaise with Accenture on any issues
Processing of orders via Oracle PO or company procurement cards and subsequent processing of supplier invoices
Processing of purchases of uniform stock (raising POs, reconciling supplier invoices, managing payment)
Reconcile customer accounts at period end. Produce budgets and forecasts for the area of responsibility.
Reconcile balance sheets and open book reconciliations.
Assist with debt Management - ensuring the level of debt is per contract
Carry out ad hoc financial analysis and requests as required by CM/CC
Ensure that suppliers invoices are checked and validated against systems and internal register
Assist in the preparation of month end account accruals
Overseeing day to day processing of PO's, invoices and elements of payroll.
The Successful Applicant
The successful Accounts Assistant Candidate candidate will
Be comfortable with, or show a desire to lean
- Weekly quicks / Customer management accounts reporting.
- Month end reporting.
- Oracle R12.
- MS Office including PowerPoint, Outlook and Excel (intermediate including pivots, v-look-ups and macros).
- General accounting principles
What's on Offer
On Offer is
- An opportunity to work for a great company
- A chance to develop your career in a good working environment
- A role that will offer you progression by way of exposure and experience
- A competitive salary
- A contract lasting over 12 months