You are here
- Progressive Retail Company based in Wakefield
- On-site Parking in Central Wakefield
About Our Client
This fast expanding retail business have firmly established themselves with their market as a result of the standard and quality of products and services they provide to their customers. A fantastic opportunity has now arisen for an Accounts Assistant to join the accounting function of this business in their Wakefield office.
The successful candidate will be responsible for, but not limited to: reconciling invoice to supplier statements and producing monthly payment lists, producing sales invoices and customer statements, process monthly payroll for all employees, reconciling debtors and creditors and dealing with various queries, chasing debtors via email, telephone, letters and meetings, producing quarterly VAT returns, assisting with general preparation for the Management Accounts and other ad hoc duties as required.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will:
- Have solid experience within an Accounts Assistant position - Essential
- Have experience of processing payroll - Desirable
- Have good excel skills - Desirable
- Have strong interpersonal skills - Desirable
What's on Offer
£17,000 - £19,000 + AAT Study Support(optional) + Company Pension Scheme + 22 Days Holiday + Annual Pay Review