You are here
- Exciting Accounts Assistant role has opened up in the communications industry!
- Keep reading if you are looking for a new challenge!
About Our Client
Our client, an established communications provider based in Leatherhead are looking to recruit an Accounts Assistant / Credit Controller to join their growing business. With a keen eye for detail and a can do approach the right candidate will ideally have at least 6 months in a similar role.
- Full responsibility for Credit control and collection of monies outstanding
- Processing and paying supplier invoices
- Resolving customer and supplier queries
- Customer and Supplier account Reconciliations
- Reporting on Aged Debtor and Creditor balances
- Posting all bank transactions
- Processing monthly direct debit run
- Bank Reconciliations
- Assisting with the monthly management accounts preparation i.e. posting journals, updating and reconciling general ledger to control accounts and schedules
- Day to day admin duties, such as opening post, scanning, filing
- Additional ad hoc duties where required
The Successful Applicant
The candidate should ideally have Sage line 50 experience and be comfortable using Excel. In addition, it is important that the candidate has worked in a similar role in the past (1 year +).
What's on Offer
As well as a competitive salary, my client are offering a generous holiday allowance and pension scheme.