You are here
- Ongoing Temporary Vacancy
- Fantastic Development Opertunity
About Our Client
You will be working for an award winning fantastic organisation that is extremely successful and has international recognition. You will have the opportunity to enhance your skills, in an organisation that will support your development.
As the Accounts Assistant the role will include the process of:
- Gather financial data and prepare financial reports and summaries as required including for month-end reporting
- Quarterly forecasts, annual budget, financial year end, research grants and other projects
- Manage the purchasing processes and contracts with regular suppliers
- Obtaining quotations, raising requisitions/orders, initiating tender processes, ensuring best value for money, and managing relationship with suppliers when required
- Deal with petty cash and banking, process invoices, expenses claims and payment requests in a timely manner and maintaining a filing system.
- Raise invoices for external and internal trading activities
The Successful Applicant
Does the below sound like you?
- Experience in a similar Accounts Assistant role and implementing financial systems and procedures
- Ability to write financial reports for a non financial audience
- Meticulous attention to detail;
- Excellent IT skills, including experience of working with word, spreadsheets, databases and finance systems;
- Well organised, with the ability to work on own initiative, a pro-active approach to problem-solving, and the ability to manage competing deadlines, working calmly and efficiently under pressure;
- Able to communicate well and work co-operatively with people at all levels;
What's on Offer
This is a great opportunity to work as an ongoing Accounts Assistant in the picturesque location of Central Oxford. This is a position that will develop your skills in an a thriving environment. With a competitive hourly rate and the ability to work in a friendly and inclusive environment this an an opening that should not be missed.