You are here
City of London
£24,000 - £28,000
- Leading FX Brokerage in the City is looking for an Accounts Assistant
- Excellent Career Progression Available
About Our Client
The client is a leading global provider of deliverable foreign exchange, based in the City of London.
- Take ownership of Purchase Ledger.
- Processing Payments to suppliers.
- Supporting the finance team with month end tasks.
- Assist in the daily operations of the finance team.
- Take ownership of ad-hoc projects as and when required.
- Filing confidential documents with due care.
- The role also encompasses direct communication with suppliers, business partners and other professional.
- Account reconciliation.
- Invoice and payment transactions.
- Issuing and processing invoices.
- Calculation and posting of prepayments and accruals.
- Calculation and posting of depreciation.
- Produce full balance sheet and P&L reports with associated reconciliations.
- Assist in the development of Budgets.
- Provide the tax analysis for corporation tax, P11Ds and PSA.
- Assist with the annual audit.
The Successful Applicant
Experience & Technical Skills:
- Purchase Ledger Experience.
- Excel Vision knowledge.
- SunSystems knowledge.
- Excellent PC skills, specifically Excel spreadsheets.
- Excellent Excel Vision knowledge.
- Advanced Excel experience: macros, vlookups, pivot tables etc.
- Solid accounting knowledge.
- Experience of dealing with auditors and handling audit requirements.
- Industry relevant experience.
- Attention to detail with an enquiring mind.
- Good academic record.
- Knowledge in Accountancy.
- Very good communication skills.
- Good organisational skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Discreet manners.
What's on Offer
Competitive Salary plus Benefits