You are here
This position is now filled
- New Temporary Accounts Assistant Position based in Hull
- Immediate Start Available with Large FMCG Business
About Our Client
Our client is one of the UK's largest FMCG manufacturers. They are looking for a temporary Accounts Assistant to join their existing Finance team to assist them with expansion and a busy project task for a 4 month period. Our client operate across global markets and are well recognised for the variety of FMCG goods they produce, they range from household domestic products to pharmaceutical medicines.
As Accounts Assistant, you will report into the Finance Director.
Duties will include, but are not limited to: data input, financial administrative duties, working alongside the Finance Director, liaising between finance functions, processing high volumes of financial information, using SAP, invoice processing, bank reconciliations, supplier account reconciliations, processing employee expenses, cash allocations, monthly payment runs, managing a portfolio of live accounts, credit checking, debt chasing, liaising within the finance team and account managers, chasing early, processing invoices and queries and other ad hoc duties as and when required.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will:
- Be immediately available - Essential
- Have held an Accounts Assistant position - Essential
- Have strong MS Excel skills (V Look Ups and Pivot Tables) - Desirable
- Have the ability to processes and manage high volumes as well as work in a busy office environment - Essential
- Have used SAP - Desirable
What's on Offer
Â£8.00 - Â£10.00 per hour + free car parking on site + excellent staff benefits + plush offices + flexible working hours + immediate start available + no interview required