You are here
- AAT part qualified/AAT qualified
- Experienced Accounts professional
About Our Client
My client is a well established education body with offices across the South West.
The main duties of the role are as follows;
- Processing invoices, dealing with queries and coding issues.
- Petty cash
- Bank reconcliations
- Processing the supplier payment run
- Fixed assets
- Assist with the preparation of month end activities including prepayment and accruals.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate will possess a strong academic background up to A-level (or equivalent) and have then followed a professional qualification path. Ideally having recently completed the AAT (Level 4).
You will possess excellent IT skills and be able to demonstrate having being able to pick up and learn new accounting software, quickly and efficiently.
What's on Offer
A competitive salary between £20,000 and £23,000 plus a competitive benefits package.