You are here
£18,000 - £22,000
- Accounts Assistant
About Our Client
My client are a well known logistics organisation based in Sittingbourne.
Job details are as follows:
- Ensuring that all supplier invoices are checked against internal applications prior to being entered onto the accounting system within pre agreed time lines.
- To post daily all bank payments and receipts and to reconcile all.
- To assist in the logging and processing of loss and damage claims.
- Processing and booking any extend liability insurance on the relevant applications.
- Assisting in the production and processing of supplier payment runs.
- Assisting with credit control and the chasing of outstanding debt.
- To assist in the maintenance and updating of the Warehouse and Depot Flashes.
- To manage the companies petty cash transactions, including providing a monthly reconciliation.
- Setting up and administration of Customer and Supplier accounts in various operating systems.
- To save and record the purchase invoices on the purchase invoice log on a daily basis.
- To update Prospect soft with the daily updates from Credit safe Client and Supplier Monitoring.
- To assist in the processing of client invoice runs and the checking of all self-bill client invoices against internal systems to ensure validity of billing.
- To sort, process and distribute the daily post.
- Improve and document standard operating procedures.
- Identify and document IT improvements working towards a paperless environment.
- To perform other activities as deemed necessary by the needs of the business or as described by your Manager.
The Successful Applicant
The right candidate will be either studying there AAT and have good excel skills.
What's on Offer