You are here
This position is now filled
- I'm currently recruiting a temp to perm Accounts Assistant role for East London
- This role is working for a property company based in Canary Wharf
About Our Client
My client is an international property development company located in East London with a reputation for innovative projects that push boundaries. Locally they've been at the front of the pack, leading the way in many of the great urban regeneration and master planning successes that have had a hand in helping London become one of the most in demand property markets in the world.
Due to company success they are now looking to add an Accounts Assistant to their busy finance team, on a temporary to permanent basis.
Accounts Assistant, East London
- Reconciling company bank accounts
- Processing bank transactions
- Posting transactions onto ledgers
- Posting journals
- Posting onto the general ledger
- Dealing with internal and external queries as needed
- Providing support to other members of the team as needed
- Ad hoc finance duties as required
The Successful Applicant
- The ideal candidate will be immediately available or MAX on a 1 week notice period.
- Exposure to the property industry is preferred, but not essential
- Exposure to the above duties listed is desired
- Experience using Sage Line 50 is ideal, but not essential
- Good Excel skills including Vlookups and Pivot Tables would be preferred
What's on Offer
The successful candidate will be offered a salary between Â£21,000-Â£25,000 depending on experience. This is a temporary role that will turn permanent for the right candidate.