You are here
- Fantastic Well-Established Business
- On-site Parking in Huddersfield
About Our Client
This long standing professional services business have built up a reputation based on their efficient high quality services they provide to their clients. A fantastic opportunity has now arisen for an Accounts Assistant to join the finance function of the company based in Huddersfield.
The successful Accounts Assistant will be responsible for, but not limited to; maintaining the sales & Purchase ledger, update SAGE accounting system, process all invoices, chase all debt collections and retention's, process all purchase invoices and check against the system, arrange payment schedules for suppliers, manage daily cash book, month end reconciliations, provide month end/quarter end data for accountant and manage invoice discounting, process all expenses and commissions and other ad hoc administrative duties as required.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will have:
- Previous experience within an accounts position - Essential
- Strong Sage and Excel skills - Desirable
- Excellent communications skills - Essential
- Ability to work on own initiative - Essential
What's on Offer
£17,000 - £18000 + On-site Parking + Great Company Benefits