You are here
This position is now filled
- New Temporary Accounts Assistant Position in York
- Excellent Opportunity with Immediate Start Available
About Our Client
Since establishment, they have grown significantly and have recently experienced strong market growth within their sector. They have a very strong reputation across both customers and clients, are very well recognised and are renowned for consistently providing a high level of service.
As Accounts Assistant, you will report into the Management Accountant.
Duties will include, but are not limited to: data input, financial administrative duties, working alongside the Finance Director, liaising between finance functions, processing high volumes of financial information, invoice processing, bank reconciliations, supplier account reconciliations, processing employee expenses, cash allocations, monthly payment runs, managing a portfolio of live accounts, credit checking, debt chasing, liaising within the finance team and account managers, chasing early, processing invoices and queries and other ad hoc duties as and when required.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will:
- Be immediately available - Essential
- Have held an Accounts Assistant position - Essential
- Have strong MS Excel skills (V Look Ups and Pivot Tables) - Desirable
- Have the ability to processes and manage high volumes - Essential
What's on Offer
Â£9.00 - Â£11.00 per hour + accessible location + immediate start available + free car parking facilities + plush offices + excellent staff training + long term opportunity