You are here
- Experienced Accounts Assistant required
- Small close knit team needing a new team member!
About Our Client
Our client is an international organisation based in offices in Abingdon with parking on site.
The Accounts Assistant will be responsible for:
- Preparation of month end accounts for review and submission to head office
- Processing purchase invoices and reconciling supplier statements
- Sales invoicing and credit control
- Processing employee expense claims
- Accruals and prepayments
- Other day to day accounting duties including payments to suppliers, customer receipts, VAT and Intrastat returns, stock reconciliations, and general ledger journals and adjustments
- Providing cover for Sales and Purchasing Administrator
Due to the size of the team you will have to help out with various administration tasks when needed.
The Successful Applicant
The successful Accounts Assistant will have proven accounting experience in a small or medium sized business. The individual must be willing to get involved in the team and help out when needed. The candidate must have:
- Previous accounting experience
- Be computer literate with experience of an accounting system
- Strong organisational skills
- Team Player
- Excellent communication skills
What's on Offer
The salary on offer is between £22,000 and £24,000 with a potential study package.