You are here
- Accounts Assistant
- Assistant Accountant
About Our Client
The client has an instantly recognisable brand name and operates across the UK. They are now seeking a driven individual to join their finance team who would like to be a part of their ongoing development.
The Accounts Assistant role will include a number of key responsibilities including:
- Produce timely and accurate management information reports regarding the performance of the operation using relevant systems as required by central functions and/or site management
- Using financial systems to raise and receipt purchase orders and maintain invoice matching control to ensure accurate capture of operational costs in the relevant financial periods
- Support to the Finance Manager where required with cover for responsibilities such as Financial Reporting, attending weekly team meetings
- Assist with producing period finance packs for reviews with senior management
- Various other ad hoc financial support requirements
- Dealing with finance queries
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will have previous commercial exposure in all-round accounting functions so that they can assist and support the team in all aspects of the accounts function. You will also need to possess exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal and ideally have exposure within a Logistics/Supply Chain background.
Ideally accounting qualifications will be advantageous in this role although not a necessity however it is vital that you are a self starter who has lots of initiative and possess a strong work ethic, always striving for success.
What's on Offer
Excellent career development, commercial accounting exposure