You are here
- Accounts Assistant
- Immediately Available
About Our Client
A leader in their field of specialism int he waste management industry. Established for over 30 years they have seen significant growth, success and strengthened their brand. Their office culture is a supportive environment who have years of experience between them. This would be a brilliant opportunity for an accounts professional who wants to grow their accountancy knowledge.
Reporting into the Accounts manager the accounts assistant will have the following responsibilities:
- Reconcile invoices against bespoke system.
- Produce invoice for clients with all relevant duty of care documentation
- Manage disputes on supplier invoices
- Manage disputes on client invoices.
- Produce month end reports.
- Take in coming Supplier & client calls.
- Make outbound calls to both supplier & clients
- Credit control
- Other additional duties as the business demands
The Successful Applicant
The successful accounts assistant MUST have the following:
- Proven track record in similar role
- Excellent work ethic and attitude to work
- Ability to support the rest of the accounts team
- Excellent communication skills
- Studying AAT would be an advantage
- Good excel skills
What's on Offer
- Competitive starting salary
- Free parking
- On site facilities
- Social events
- Training and development