You are here
- Long-Standing Manufacturing Company
- On-site Parking in Huddersfield
About Our Client
This well established manufacturing business have seen considerable growth in recent years and they now have in excess of 500 sites across the UK. They are firmly established as one of the leaders within their market and due to their success, a exciting position has now become available for an Accounts Assistant to join the finance function of the company based in Huddersfield.
The successful Accounts Assistant will be responsible for, but not limited to; processing and logging of incoming invoices, using Sage Line 50 as a primary resource, reconciliations of supplier accounts, month end, journal entries, management accounts, handling both customer and client queries and statements, processing and managing high volumes of data and using excel skills to gather data and information for the finance department.
The Successful Applicant
To be considered for this role, candidates must:
- Have previous experience of working as an Accounts Assistant - Essential
- Have experience of performing the duties as listed above - Essential
- Be able to us V Look Ups and Pivot Tables -Essential
- Be strong interpersonally and in writing - Essential
What's on Offer
£17,000 - £19,000 + Pension Plan + Generous Holidays + Other Excellent Benefits + Onsite Parking