You are here
- Urgent- Temp to Perm
- Finance Assistant
About Our Client
Our Client is a leading industry firm
- Processing all Purchase Orders and Supplier Invoices accurately and on a timely basis.
- Reconciling Supplier Statements as received.
- Ensuring a weekly payment run to suppliers is undertaken
- Chasing outstanding balances and ensuring invoices are paid to the agreed specification.
- Raising or responding to all queries relating to sales/purchase ledger either internally or externally.
- Open and amend supplier/customer accounts.
- Processing company credit card transactions, analysing VAT elements of individual transactions and ensuring appropriate receipts are obtained for all transactions.
- Monthly credit card reconciliation.
- Reconciling petty cash account on a monthly basis and ensuring appropriate receipts are obtained for all transactions.
- Review and approval of expense claims with appropriate supervision.
- Monthly Profit & Loss Analysis reconciling to general ledger.
- Monthly Balance sheet reconciliations.
- Undertake any other ad-hoc tasks as required by the Group Finance Director &/or Finance Director.
The Successful Applicant
Previous experience in a similar position is essential with at least 2 years previous experience.
Experience in the Energy sector is Desirable
Experience with Sage Line 200 is Desirable
What's on Offer
£21,000 to £23,000 DOE, a temporary position with the aim of going permanent