You are here
About Our Client
This organisation currently sits at £5M turnover that within a group of companies. Reporting to the General Manager and within a small accounts team. Seeking a bright, enthusiastic individual who can hit the ground running. The role will enable the individual to become involved in all aspects of accounting but have sole responsibility for:
- Administering all functions of Sales ledger.
- Producing accurate sales invoices and credit notes using our ERP system.
- Ensuring invoicing requirements and payment terms are adhered to, following internal processes to ensure payment on aircraft departure is adhered to etc.
- Liaising with the sales team to manage customer accounts.
- Posting all invoices to the sales ledger.
- Posting all receipts to the sales ledger.
- Processing credit card payments.
- Dealing and resolving customer queries in relation to sales invoices and credit notes.
- Credit control
- Producing debtor reports
- Assisting with month end reconciliations
- Producing sales ledger data and stats as required
The Successful Applicant
- Strong Excel skills (essential) and ideally having used Opera (desirable) and familiar with Office systems, along with the ability to multi-task and prioritise workload.
- You will have worked in a similar role in a similar sized company, ideally in engineering or manufacturing.
What's on Offer
This is a very competitive salary and benefits package.