You are here
- Experienced Accounts Assistant needed for growing construction company.
- Excellent opportunity to showcase your accounting skills.
About Our Client
My client is based in Grays and is a Building and Construction company currently experiencing significant growth. Whilst being founded 20 years ago, they have become one of the UKs largest, privately owned companies.
This is a very prestigious company to work for that offers a chance to showcase your excellent accounting skill set and knowledge.
The main duties of an Accounts Assistant in this role include:
- Processing and raising invoices
- Credit control and payroll duties.
- Supplier statement reconciliations
- Preparing payment runs
- Dealing with suppliers & other members of staff in regards to payment or invoice-related queries
- Checking and approving VAT returns.
- Preparing month-end balance sheet reconciliations
The Successful Applicant
In order to truly excel as an Accounts Assistant in this role, the ideal candidate should have:
- Previous accounting experience within a finance department
- Be able to work in a bustling environment.
- Be able to speak up and have a say if you feel something may need to change.
- A strong team player with a flexible approach and a willingness to learn
- A highly organised and proactive approach to work and can set and achieve goals
- Excel skills - Minimum intermediate level.
- Sage Line 50 experience - Ideal (but not essential).
What's on Offer
As excellent competitive salary, on site parking, chance to work in a vastly growing company.