You are here
- I'm currently recruiting for a temporary Accounts Assistant based in East London
- This role is working for a Telecoms company in Canary Wharf
About Our Client
My client is a leading provider of co-location data centre services in Europe. They have over 35 data centres across 11 countries, enabling their customers to securely deliver applications and content to their consumers.
Accounts Assistant, East London
- Matching, batching and coding a high volume of purchase ledger and sales ledger invoices
- Assisting with the preparation of weekly payment runs (BACS)
- Supplier statement reconciliations
- Bank Reconciliations
- Processing staff expenses
- Handling queries both internally and externally
- Accruals, prepayments and journals
- Assist with month-end reports as needed
- Ad hoc duties assisting the Finance team through a busy time
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate MUST be immediately available or on a 1 week notice period.
Knowledge of the accounting software such as SAP or Sage Line 50 would be desirable, but is not required if the candidate has exposure to multiple accounting software.
Previous exposure to the roles and duties above is necessary.
What's on Offer
The successful candidate will be paid between £12-14 per hour depending on experience. This assignment will be a minimum of 2 months, with the chance for it to turn into a permanent role for the right candidate.